Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Severe MSN troubles

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2003 06:41
For the last 3 days my MSN mess 6 has been screwin with me (turning on and off... and if i stay on.. i recive no messages..)... and i can't access my email.(tells me can't access MSN server). does anyone know what is goin on??

Working on 4 projects 2 RPG(programming texturing and 3d map), 1 3rd person shooter (Programming), and a special project.
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2003 07:01
<gets flame coat out and snuggles under it>

Yes, erm, I have heard of this problem...
the problem is, err-herrm, MSN
The only thing worse is AOL

sorry

-RUST-
Critters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2003 10:29
i happen to find msn6 very relyable, I have had no problems with it so far (appart from msn plus, sheesh that was bad).

Liquidz Snake - its probobally a problem that will fix itself, like when i was playin wc3 and I couldent connect for about a week, or to the battle.net website. Just a guess

http://www.jaxteam.co.uk - complete! Go visit
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
OSX Using Happy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2003 12:07 Edited at: 7th Sep 2003 21:47
Have you accidentially mis-typed your username, password or activated the proxy system ?

Avatar & Logo by Indi. Come to the UK DBPro Convention in Chichester
Eric T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2003 21:28
Quote: "Have you accidentially mis-typed your username, password "

Please don't treat me like an idiot.

I have myself automaticlly signing in, and have been (with no change), for about 6 weeks now.

And i have tried on my freind's computer and was succesfully signed on for more the the 15 seconds i am usually able to get on.

Working on 4 projects 2 RPG(programming texturing and 3d map), 1 3rd person shooter (Programming), and a special project.
OSX Using Happy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2003 21:53 Edited at: 7th Sep 2003 22:00
Quote: "Please don't treat me like an idiot. "

Well, give more information to start with then. When diagnoising problems you've always got to start at the very begining and work from there.

May need to reinstall MSN or something, or see the 5th post at http://forums.happy-messaging.com/discus/messages/35/122.html or some of these http://forums.happy-messaging.com/discus/messages/35/138.html

Avatar & Logo by Indi. Come to the UK DBPro Convention in Chichester
Eric T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2003 21:56
i have reinstalled 3 times... have tried 4 different accounts... have changed all ip info... even used my other ISP..... and ran a full check for virus spybots and trojans..... nothing nothing at all... and i can't get to MSN CS because they don't work sundays..

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 13:33:26
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 13:33:26