Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / "Under Goliath" New Multiplayer Map 4 player FPSC X10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2010 17:41
New multiplayer map from Techville.co.uk which is based on the skyline of Belfast, Northern Ireland. A friend of mine online made the model of Goliath for the level (the large crane outside the edge of the map) but I had some trouble resizing it in the multiplayer arena game so thats why it kinda looks funny but it is quite impressive the guy who done it in such a small space of time.

The link to the youtube video is below which shows a brief walkaround as usual for the level:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek01V9wG6J4

Currently its only available to download from the home page of my http://www.techville.co.uk as I will be home later and add it to the games section of the website.

I will be working on a few more free songs I will be creating and gear them more towards background music for "in game music" or for "menu music" along with some proper songs with lyrics etc from my Ejay library of sounds which is not at 25,000 sound snippets .

Thanks guys.

Hazzman

Hear no evil, see no evil

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2010 23:21
Hah! First post. Love seeing you make new MP games all the time. I've gotten into music and sound, if you want to see, check my threads I like your music on techville, how do you make it? I use a synthesizer...

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2010 01:03
hey nice one PW I use ejay for the quick songs and tunes however for sound FX I made in one section of my website I used FL Studio fruity loops edition

Tried makin a song using Fruity loops before but took a bit of time to make one its on my website called "Lets dance together" using the software studio contained within it.

What are you using?

Hear no evil, see no evil
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2010 21:28
I use a KORG micro XL Vocoder/Synth and use Audacity to record and edit.

-PwP

Go to my website, if I get enough members, I will buy a domain and appoint more moderators

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 04:09:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 04:09:24