Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9]Ganster (Project Green)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2010 03:49 Edited at: 5th Jan 2010 03:50
Hello everyone, this is my first FPS Creator game. And I splet the title wrong, it's "Gangster" Sorry.

Story - You're a boy living on the streets of Dusk City, a city ruled by different mobs and law doesn't apply to anyone. You live alone on the streets, surviving by stealing and killing the people that come after you. One day while in the middle of a fight you probably would have lost, the fight is stopped by a man. He had a gun and looked like a cop, so you all froze. He asked you to come with him, and that it would change your life, so you follow. He explains that he is a member of the Blue Tiger Mafia, the most powerful mob in dusk city, and he asks you to become their newest recruit. You accept thinking you have nothing better to do with your life, and you enter to the world of organized crime.

Weapons Training - 90%
The Extortion - 0%
The Stick Up - 0%
The Hit - 0%
The Bombing - 0%
The Hiest - 0%

Please give me some crit guys

banner.jpg
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2010 05:00
not bad. I would add a lot of lighting, and some other means of ambience, but we don't see many "gangster" games around the forums.

work on your level design. who keeps large wooden crates strewn about in their house? along with outdoor ashtrays?

also note, your "gangsters" look like a special forces team.

to fenix mod!
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2010 10:23
Well Bugsy said about all that I can think of now. The lighting looks bland. And if I said it once I said a hundred times:
r+ctrl
r+shift

You can rotate stuff with those keys teh way you want. like one degree at a time. Just try it after choosing an object.

Camouflage Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks for the comments. Im probably going to change them to jflechers civ characters. and ill work on the lighting a level design

banner.jpg
Camouflage Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Here is the update to the first sceenshot, I change the lighting, the character and the entities that take up the room.

banner.jpg

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2010 22:53
much better, but I would suggest turning the bed around, the nightstand is at the foot of the bed, as well as changing the lights in there. use lamps and ceiling fan lights, those lights look like they belong in a grungy hallway.

to fenix mod!
Camouflage Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
alright, ill fix that and ill post an updated room

banner.jpg
Camouflage Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Update on the room. changed light and position of the bed

banner.jpg

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2010 23:28
still good looking, but the light hangs far too low, and that's not what I meant by rotating the bed. it looks good now, just move the table with the keys on it over next to the bed, or duplicate and add another one next to the bed. most people have nightstands next to the bed.

to fenix mod!
Camouflage Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay, I need an FPI script for a text system for text images to appear onscreen to make it seem like the characters are talking to you?

banner.jpg
Camouflage Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
cmon 194 views and only ten posts, and like five of them are from me! Post people!

banner.jpg
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2010 20:33
Seven of them are from you. Keep us posted. The people will check this. You were the one that made custom models for request, right? Why wont you do some gangsta stuff for yourself?

Camouflage Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
I did actually do some stuff for myself, I couldn't find a free wood table on the game creators store so I made one for myself, I'm also going to add a blue tiger camo to the sleeves of Jflechers characters that I'm using and I added blue tiger to all EAI's guns that I'm using.

Pic of the Blue Tiger

banner.jpg
Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2010 03:29 Edited at: 8th Jan 2010 03:29
Not bad looking for your first game! The only problems I see with your latest room shot would be
A: Definitely that light, someone's going to introduce their face to that sooner or later

B: Maybe the nightstand, I know people who have a cabinet deal at the end of the bed, but it's more like a chest or trunk usually. MAybe add another one of those desks at the side of the bed as bugsy has already stated.

One thing else that bugs me (don't worry too much I'm just a freak about this thing ) But this gangster home seems REALLY clean, if this is in the middle of a crime infested city, I'd assume that the abode would be a tad bit dirtier/messier

Good luck in making this and I hope everything works out for you
Camouflage Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes I know its a bit clean, but it's the leader of the mafia's home. If you've ever seen the GodFather, which is the movie that gave me this idea, the GodFather's house is a wonderful huge and clean mansion, so that's why I kept it clean, and i will change the light and move the nightstand

banner.jpg
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2010 14:33
oh, so this is a gangsterrr, not a gangstAH

in that case, you may want to look for a character model with a suit on, or at least re-texture one.

to fenix mod!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 23:12:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 23:12:45