Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / May have been posted before...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i have looked in the search but couldnt find anything on this, I wanted to know how you could make an object eg a sprite move on its own with a 3rd person view camera this has been puzzeling me for sometime and i would like it and really appriciate it if someone could help cheers

You got one chance
David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2003 17:02 Edited at: 7th Sep 2003 17:04
I don't understand what you're asking

- A sprite is not an object.
- To get an object to move with a 3rdperson view camera, there is an example in the DarkBASIC help files. All you do is position the camera a bit above and behind the object you want to follow. You may also be interested in SET CAMERA TO FOLLOW.

Theres no place like 127.0.0.1
There are 10 people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't
Bus station = where bus stops. Train station = where train stops. Workstation = ?
Da_real_sonic
Years of Service
User Offline
no i mean say i have a sprite how do i make it move on its own so i can like make an intro to my game!

You got one chance

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 21:28:27
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 21:28:27