Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Project Lazarus

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, this is my first project using FPSCX10, X9 only works on my laptop, I'm making a sci-fi/action/horror game. Now, I am a complete noob at this whole thing, if anyone as any suggestions or assistance it is gladly appreciated.

Story The Lazarus is a massive ship known as a Womb ship, it carries 12 billion human embryos in stasis while it searches for a new home. The Earth was destroyed by a virus called the Red Plague, this virus increases aggression of the host as well as having a detrimental effect on the body and mind. The Lazarus is the last hope (as far as you know)of the human race surviving any longer. Sadly the virus has followed you into the depths of space, and a new threat is emerging from beyond the hull.

I'm using Content from the Game Creators Content store as well as the various model packs and free downloads, I will credit the original creators of anything that I use as it crops up in the game.

[/b]What I wish I had[b]
More interesting enemies.
Different weapons.
Cutscenes.
Text support.
Dual wield weapons.
Better Melee combat.

Any constructive feedback or help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
i think it looks empty... but other than that i would really like to see more screens (i love the story!)

Bloody James
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2010 20:35
I don't think it looks too empty. I think it's a tad dark. But it loosk good. I want to see more. It seems that it doesen't have lighting. Does it? But it looks kinda moody too. It looks fine. I want to see more. The story is good. I like it

SGJB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2010 23:27
Looks great, love your blood decal, makes a change from the stock decal, keep it up.
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2010 03:16
You need to add more lights, make the range higher, and the colours darker.

Go to my website, if I get enough members, I will buy a domain and appoint more moderators
cuter3000
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice storyling but a bit to dark.

PS.i could help you in this game as long as it is not art
Flashfire07
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry about the lateness. I recently had a major computer crash and lost everything I had been working on However, I have continued making on the game regardless and now have a new screenshot for you to enjoy!

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 21:31:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 21:31:57