Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Jump - FPNS Competition Entry

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I made this game for the Non-FPS competition. The game is a platformer, which I do not think has been tried in FPS Creator yet, with high jumping, moving platforms, talking platforms and very little stock, I think this will turn out to be a fun game. Notice the story isn't full, I plan on making a sequel.

Story: Your name is John, you don't remember what your last name is. You and your twin sister Jill are at a normal day at school, the day is somewhere in December 2012......... You can't remember the exact date.

All you remember is that a large shadow was cast down and everybody, including yourself and your sister was covered in the shadow, and you passed out.

What seems to be only minutes later you wake up, only remember small fractions of the story. You wake up with your sister no where to be seen, with a bandage around your head so you can't talk, and you find yourself standing on a patch of grass that seems to be floating in mid-air. You then here a robotic voice calling you, and you begin jumping up to him with amazing height, and then your adventure begins.

Screenshot: GamePlay Sequence

banner.jpg

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Camouflage Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay, on the third gameplay level, there is an invisible segment below the last moving platform, which you need to get on the platform, and to proceed, becuase i forgot you cannot jump when your on the platforms. Sorry!

banner.jpg
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2010 18:52
It's a nice idea. I tried it once. I made a flag and a castle in the end, where you need to go and the way was made with grass pieces. You know where that is from, right?

Camouflage Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm sorry Metal Devil, but this project is now coming to an end, this is not my entry, if a mod could lock this that would be great. I'm making another game, sorry for even making this thread, but problems started accuring after I made the thread

banner.jpg

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 07:13:43
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 07:13:43