Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9][Fenix] Project Aftermath

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2010 20:11
Hello all-- i have been workin on this project for well over 5 months now.

the setting of the gameplay takes place in a nuclear aftermath. this Project consists of 8 parts all included in the finish product.

I have completed 75 percent of the levels and I have to say this is my finest work yet. (toots his own horn)

You are a desperate survivor that goes on a rampage to find a cure for his wife Isabelle. She is also a survivor who has come down with a severe case of Nuclear Fallout Plague.

She has 8 weeks to live...
each part of the game takes place in one week.

As you progress, you as the player will recognize that cover, aim and reaction timing is a must. Weapons will be upgradable (accuracy damage and other secret specifications)

You will learn to use any weapon you can find-- even create a zip gun out of scrap metal.

Player starts off with an M9 Beretta and a SOPMODM4A1
Granted you had to kill an outcast with a stone to the head to get them.

you will notice that they are state of the art and well maintained.
but you didnt see any ammunition for them.
so you are forced to use crap weaponry until you travel deep inside the aftermath badlands.

Screenshots will shortly follow this post. For i have quite a few.

Your signature has been erased by a mod - please reduce it to no larger than 600x120
Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2010 20:15 Edited at: 15th Jan 2010 20:16
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Your signature has been erased by a mod - please reduce it to no larger than 600x120
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 15th Jan 2010 20:28
That looks awesome but your framerate is really low

Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2010 20:32
lol the framerate looks low but it really isnt-- plus i improved the way it plays. so the framerates are much better

AdrianoJones Wannabe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2010 02:58
This looks awesome but you copied the name of a steam game, I recommend you change it. But great work.

-Adrian

And I do, wanna love you... And I do, wanna try...
Because if falling for you girl is crazy, then I'm going out of my mind.
So hold back your tears this time...
Braden 713
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2010 03:41
This is looking very promising, and it sounds brilliant. I really love the look of that first screenshot, keep it up man. Hope to see a demo soon

Cheers

Life would be much easier if I had the source code.
OutdoorGamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2010 04:40
Nice, looking good so far. BTW like the lighting.

signatures are dumb.....
idk why....
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2010 05:52
great looking, armageddon games. whether or not gunn3r contacts me, I'd love to review this one. I bet you have improved immensely

to fenix mod!
Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2010 10:03
Quote: "This looks awesome but you copied the name of a steam game, I recommend you change it. But great work.
"

Lol... im sorry if i didn't know about ALL the names of post apocalyptic games.

my apologies... really

the name is set in stone...

so go ahead and email the admins at steam and tell them to send me a court notice why dont you.

anywho.... thanks for the great support people sorry i havent been online much.. traveling with a friend and helping him out with his tractor trailer.

at least im making 400 a week.

well anyways -- I am adding on to my UberSound Pack. the gun sounds will now have the casing drops and in depth chamber release sounds before the actual cartridge release. and as always i add on a ton of new tracks, sfx,music, and other exciting stuff. so be expecting these in about 2 weeks when i get back home. i have been working on the sounds the whole time i am not driving the Semi. hope to hear some feedback about it.

ta ta for now fellow forum members.

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
i dont want to be mean but ... you have 200000000 projects on the run could you unless finish one?

Bloody James

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:20:46
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:20:46