Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / What scares you?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2003 03:27
This is true. There's no point worrying about it, but it does pay to be concious of it. Paranoia isn't good, but being a little worried that high colesterol might increase your chances of heart disease, and smoking might increase your chances of lung cancer etc. is probably a good thing. I know for a fact every time I make myself a bacon sandwich I'm concious of the fact it's not good for me, so if I find myself doing the same thing two days running, I'll probably force myself to opt for something healthier.

Paranoia is bad, but complacency is definitely worse. Check your balls kids!!! And watch your colesterol! And do some god damn exercise!

Insiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!
Toilet Freak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2003 05:54
yes, people worry too much, more thenm they really need to...

DreamersScars-Toiletfreak-
If you need a animated chara go here... It isn't that great but it'll do as a tester model thingy http://users.tpg.com.au/users/cnkyk8k2/index.html
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2003 08:05
What scares me?? Hmmmmmmmm...........

Dieing(sp) alone. Basically, when I die, I don't want to be by myself.

BUGS!!! Bugs don't flat out scare me, but they have this habit of springing their presence on you at the wrong moment. Make you go "OMFG!! Oh....wait.....it's just a black widow spider walking up my leg. *phew* Thought it was something bad." "Wait....AUGH! GET IT OFF ME!"

What else? Well I would say the dark, but it's not the DARK that scares me it's the realization of not knowing what's there right in front of you.

Also, needles. Not scared of, but hate 'em. I was the little kid who cried just because he knew he was going to get a shot.

~PlystirE~

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 12:40:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 12:40:09