Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Syndicate Fan Film

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2003 17:49
hi guys, just thought i'd post, Im beginning to work on a fan film for the game syndicate. I've messed round with some plot ideas and im starting work on a script now, i've got some costume design all that stuff done. so far it's looking cool when i envision it. im gonna use mostly blue screen scenes with rendered 3d backgrounds, an dother shots will be taken in parts of the city of melbourne. but enough about how im gonan make it, i will put up a little about what the plot is gonna be:

Cyberpunk movie plot ideas

Setting:

World-set of the game Syndicate by bullfrog. Dark future, corporate rule, espionage with kidnapped humans turned cyborg.

Plot1:
Start with kidnapping and modification as flashed intro. Then have cyborg crew start mission, go through corporate espionage and get double crossed somehow, cyborgs go renegade against corporation and overturn large corporation ending life of main bad guy.

Plot 2:
Corporate rule, cyborgs already implemented. Cut to human fighters trying to shut down corporations that use cyborg espionage via kidnapping method. Some cyborgs go renegade and join human force, end with toppling of major corporation and main bad guy.

Plot3: ****
Basically same as 1 but with a mix of 2. Human is kidnapped at start and transformed to cyborg, does a few missions for corporation then starts malfunctioning and regaining some memory of past life. Runs into human freedom fighters, they then proceed to topple major company and bad guy.

Plot3mod: finds missing persons picture while on mission and recognizes himself, starts to regain memory, human freedom fighter turns out to be previous relation (family/partner).

**** chosen

i wanted to make this movie cause i love the game syndicate, and i think that the world needs a good 80's style cyberpunk movie to be delivered instead of all these dodgey future movies that we seem to be spawning.not that 80's cyberpunk movies arent dodgey but they have a charm cause they are 80s. So if anyone is interested in giving help with script ideas or anything post away. when i get more work done, maybe some concept photos i will post etc.and if im to star in it i will be a future pirate character

OSX Using Happy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2003 13:14 Edited at: 11th Sep 2003 13:15
Whats with you and pirates ?
Unfortunately I can't help with a script - I cost too much, and I dont know much about writing film scripts.

Avatar & Logo by Indi. Come to the UK DBPro Convention in Chichester
Mentor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2003 22:13 Edited at: 12th Sep 2003 00:13
Uber: are you a weebl fan? , just asking cos I noticed they got a "Chris the ninja pirate" game on the website (well a link anyway)

http://www.cdhinteractive.com/ninjapirate.htm

just thought you would be interested , cheers.

Mentor.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 13:33:22
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 13:33:22