Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / (X9)"Epidemic" Horror FPS

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2010 23:03 Edited at: 30th Jan 2010 01:28
Currently all I have is the website for my game I will post screenshots there and am requiring a FPS Development team members.
http://manapoolstudios.tk

Heres some screenshots

Heres a video on youtube of my intro test

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhM_kpLHUo4

Thanks

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2010 23:54
You must have screenshots or this will be locked. Don't people read the stickies?

New Site is up! Go check it out!
Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2010 00:43
Its a little empty, and the red light dosent have a source

Free FPSC Media Downloads
Epidemic Horror FPS
Years of Service
User Offline
I know but I needed a screenshot or the thread would be locked so I put up one of my very first screenshots. I don't wanna reveal much so I used the emptiest screeny I could find

Jingle Fett
Years of Service
User Offline
If you want people to get interested and possibly help you out, is showing the emptiest screenshot you have the best way to do it?

Unity Engine 2.6 is now available for FREE
http://www.unity3d.com
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2010 19:08
Quote: "If you want people to get interested and possibly help you out, is showing the emptiest screenshot you have the best way to do it?"

Yes, and if you are trying to advertise your game to a team (which incidently isn't allowed on the forum) is posting a thread this early in development really a good idea? It's not very professional.

As for the screen, it's pretty poor in my opinion. You have a big, open, empty room with a single randomly placed red light (with no source) which doesn't seem to be doing anything. Scale the room down considerably, sort your lighting out and fill your rooms with entities. I'd download some new segments as well because the stock ones just don't look all that great - everyone has seen them thousands of times before.

You don't seem to understand what posting a thread about your game is about. You don't post your poorest screens promising "something more". People aren't automatically hyped about your game. You need to post your best screens else all interest in it will be lost. I suggest you rethink your first post - give us some of the storyline and show us your best screens. Sell us your game, don't bury it.
Epidemic Horror FPS
Years of Service
User Offline
alright I am sorry, how can I get this thread locked or closed?

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2010 00:38 Edited at: 28th Jan 2010 00:39
Quote: " how can I get this thread locked or closed?
"

Don't get it locked. Just rethink and edit the first post. Have a look at other threads and see how others advertise their games.

Two good examples in my opinion are:

Canalyst

and

Shavra
Epidemic Horror FPS
Years of Service
User Offline
Well it will be awhile before I can get any good screenies so idk and I have a story intro I might put up.

Epidemic Horror FPS
Years of Service
User Offline
Well I have updated my site so please check it out
thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 12:17:23
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 12:17:23