Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / i would like to know somethin

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
is darkbasic profession difficult i mean i don't know how to code practically at all will i learn if i purchase this or will i run into countless problems and error.thnk u in advance

spin-x emulation will never die
yerrel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2003 04:17
Well to be honest with you, no! not difficult at all.
Coz i've used and still using the trial version, still saving the EURO's to buy me the full version

But anyhow, i've bought Blitz Basic3D like a year ago and still cannot make any sensible program with it! But with DarkBasic Pro i've dload it and installed it, after that i've read the online tutorial and the help-file, and presto! in less than two months i now undestand more than i understand Blitz Basic3D.

Coz now i understand how to display/move Objects what objects are! and important i think, i also understand and also know how to create a matrix and what a matrix is!

So my suggestion to you is download the DARKBASIC TRIAL and read the online tutorial and experiment as much as u can! and is fun too!

Best regards,

Yerrel

ABIT NF7-S V2.0, AMD XP1700+ @ 2300MHz ) , ASUS gForce4 Ti4200 8XAGP, 2x256Mb Dual Channel .... Still using DARKBASIC PRO. TRIAL :-(( .. coz i am still saving the EURO's... to buy me the Pro.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 21:39:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 21:39:29