Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Hi, and, Orders not showing.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2003 09:36
Hi all,
A friend told me about DB, so after a few days of reading, i broke down and bought the DBpro mega pack . So now im anxiously waitng for the mail.

I have been studying books on various programming and scripting languages, learned quite a bit imo, but i still have a seemingly endless amount to learn. Wish it was all as simple as html :p. Hope to see and show some amazing code here.

----

Havin a few problems,
The order doesnt show up in my profile (yes, same email). I noticed the date for it to be working was August, so im wondering if bugs are still being worked out? I recieved the confirmation Emails for the order.

Also, how do i DL the electronic software? I cant find any info on that at all.

Thanks,
HB
Toilet Freak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2003 10:04
well, good for you for getting DBpro, and no it isn't as easy as HTML, you'll eventually find that you'll need to learn how to model characters/objects/stuff as well...

DreamersScars-Toiletfreak-
If you need a animated chara go here... It isn't that great but it'll do as a tester model thingy http://users.tpg.com.au/users/cnkyk8k2/index.html
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2003 10:11
The Order page is:

Quote: "Coming September 2003"

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2003 12:27
If you received the order confirmation emails then you need do nothing else, the order is in place. Electronic Items are still handled manually (i.e. someone here has to generate serial numbers or keys and email them to you). I can confirm we are 100% up to date on all electronic orders however, so you should have whatever it was you bought that you download now.

Cheers,

Rich

"Gentlemen, we have short-circuited the Universe!"
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2003 18:39
DBP isn't as easy as HTML, but it is simple to start with and it grows on you. I don't think it'll be too hard for you if you understand what programming languages are like. Good luck!

--Mouse: Famous (Avatarless) Fighting Furball
Read It: http://www.angryflower.com/itsits.gif
Learn It: http://www.angryflower.com/bobsqu.gif

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 13:28:24
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 13:28:24