Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / CastBar and Timers for DarkGDK

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2010 22:08 Edited at: 6th Feb 2010 22:19
I made these functions a while ago for DBPro, but as I trying to switch to C++ I have remade them for DarkGDK.

WHAT DOES IT DO?
1. You can create timers by instancing the class eLtimer and use them for anything that needs to have a timer on them. Need more timers at once? Just instance more timers.

2. Draw a progress bar(CastBar) showing the progress of the Timers or anything else that needs a CastBar. Just call the DrawCastBar function with the position, size and percentage done... and you will have a nice castbar.

Have fun... btw feel free to modify the CastBar looks if you like... This was mostly made to show how it can be done.

EDIT:
Btw... the timers works independently of the FPS so they will increase by the correct amount no matter what frame rate you use...

And I also included the example code for the program you see in the screenshot so you can see how to use it all...

- enderleit
[href]www.eleit.dk[/href]

Attachments

Login to view attachments
enderleit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2010 22:11
Here's a quick screenshot of the CastBars!

- enderleit

Attachments

enderleit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2010 22:20
And here's the executable incase you are too lazy to compile it your self...

- enderleit

Attachments

Marsh0
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool, the Castbar is nice

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 08:27:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 08:27:56