Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] Veterans of War - Online FPS WIP

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2010 03:53
Oh! Hello there . My name is Joren, known on forums as wackyracer, and I am making an Online FPS game called Veterans of War, like a Call of Duty/Combat Arms game, except only multi-player. It's based on the age of modern warfare, no old or sci-fi stuff will be inside this game (although, I might add a Ray Gun just for the sake of having fun ). I use FPSC-IP and Project Blue 1.5, along with FPSCX9 V1.08.

Do take note though, that I am really busy with school, honors classes and AP highschool-college courses, so development will be pretty slow.

That's just a very brief talk about the game, if you have any other questions, please post below. Now... Moving onto the juicy screen-shots and awesome stuff!

Map: "Base 83"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map: "Bloxx" COMING SOON, NOT FINISHED.

I'll be uploading a demo for Base 83 only, later on. I haven't gotten much time on developing on this, so progress isn't really far, or getting much farther either, considering I don't have a team either, asking for a team here is against the rules, so I won't ask here.

Feel free to leave comments, criticism, and if I did something wrong, please let me know, I'm open for everything .

That one guy ,
wackyracer

The one and only,
-wackyracer.
Devastaor
Years of Service
User Offline
Needs more details and lighting, and more cover.
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2010 08:40
WHy does the second screenies WW2 hallway look like optical illlusion to me? Weird.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things that I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
wackyracer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2010 19:37
@Devastaor - It has lighting, except I put it as lowest possible lighting and quality so I can make the game load faster, but in the future, I'm going to get a program that allows the user to customize his settings for the game, at the game launcher screen. Such as put Quick Lighting or No Lighting, etcetera. As for the details, I'll work on it then, but any specific map(s) that need more detail? If you played Bloxx, you would see a lot of detail, but I do agree Base 83 needs a bit more stuff.

Thanks for the criticism overall though , I'm definitely taking that into consideration.

@Metal Devil123 - Haha, that is weird . Doesn't do any optical illusion for me.

Again guys, if you didn't read the message, I'm willing to take all critique, I'm ready to make my game change to seem good for you. As long as it isn't any ridiculous request. And the demo is gonna be uploaded very soon, possibly today or tomorrow . I hope you all are looking forward to that.

The one and only,
-wackyracer.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 16:05:07
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 16:05:07