Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Mouse Look!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2003 17:10 Edited at: 12th Sep 2003 17:16
hello people,
i'm having a problem adding a 3rd person mouse look to my object, there's a defect between the rotation of the camera, but i dont know where!
so plz help me out to add a mouse look, here's the code i'm using:

‘Those who ignore the lessons of the past are doomed to repeat them’ (Napoleon)
D I G I T A L
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2003 18:51
anyone??????????

‘Those who ignore the lessons of the past are doomed to repeat them’ (Napoleon)
Velorien
Years of Service
User Offline
It seems that your code doesn't work because you locked your camera to follow the player and so you can't move it. I don't know how to solve this right now but i will try to figure something out. Just tell me are you doing your camera like that in Hitman or something like isometric rpg style?
Velorien
Years of Service
User Offline

Try this. It's not quite there yet because i'm also a newbie but try it. It's made with Darkbasic, not DBPro but i think it will work in DBPro if you change a few little things.

The best way would be if you could give me your e-mail so that i can send you an example(617k) that also has save/load game code and texture compression code.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 01:15:46
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 01:15:46