Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / CodeBase Phase 1 Version 2 is Live

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2003 21:24
Hi all,

I've just uploaded version 2 of the CodeBase (Phase 1). So basically those errors about sessions, not being able to add more than 2 entries, etc should all be gone. I've also vastly improved the Viewing page and the Adding/Editing procedure so it's a lot faster and more streamlined now.

Thrash about with it - add your code, edit it, test it as best you can and when I get the all-clear I'll release Phase 2 which lets you search other peoples code and view it directory-listing wise.

Cheers,

Rich

The sky above the port was the colour of television, tuned to a dead channel.
Your brain's just like any other appliance: it works better if you plug it in...
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2003 21:44
Here's that debugger info for you Rich,

The script source name is developer.thegamecreators.com/js/tbrowser_ie.js

The error occurs in the dqm__handleMousemove function, and the part of the line highlighted is ...

if((q81=detectSource(event.srcElement)).indexOf("menu")>-1)

I'm using IE6 version 6.0.2800.1106IS on Win2K if that's any help - all the latest security updates from the Windows Update site.
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2003 22:42
That's the menu code, it should happen on any page on the site in that case (which has the menu present).

Cheers,

Rich

The sky above the port was the colour of television, tuned to a dead channel.
Your brain's just like any other appliance: it works better if you plug it in...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 12:37:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 12:37:09