Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Elite Assault MP beta testing

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2010 05:18 Edited at: 28th Feb 2010 19:43
Hello
I am ready to test my multiplayer game Elite Assault. It is only one level at the moment, with others underway. I am hoping to get some games in this weekend and as an incentive, I am offering a tri-pack of models to everyone I play against. A toolchest, a wizards staff, and a Sig Sauer 552 in desert camo. Betcha can't find the minigun. Just email me, stating the name you use in the game, and I will email you the download link.(edit) Lol. that won't work, duh, answer this question in the email. "What color is the car in the garage?" This is a beta so if you get "waiting to join", I apologize in advance.Not sure if you need this or not, but my IP address is 24.87.132.124 and of course my name is wizardious Edit After spending 6 hours waiting on saturday without a game, I have decided to halt testing and integrate the FPSC IP to make it easier for people to join.I will repost after I get it set up and put back the link. If you downloaded the game, you are still welcome to get the models, just email me.

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2010 07:17
nice weapon models and custom media, but I'm aftraid that the level itself is quite bland. spice it up with lighting.

to fenix mod!
wizardious
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2010 08:25
Thanks Bugsy, as it is in beta, I have decided to go with no lighting until I see how the performance goes. I am considering adding lighting if it does not affect fps to much, and I am also looking into the mods to add to the visuals. I think perhaps the music I added(which was at the last minute) may be causing some slowdown.Right now I'm just trying to figure out the basics of multiplayer. Hope to see some of you this weekend(and fill you full of lead). I would appreciate any tips,comments,suggestions anyone has about the game.
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2010 08:47
Lighting does not affect FPS at all.

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 21:52:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 21:52:24