Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Elite Assault MP Re-launch

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2010 06:00
Hey Fellow FPSC'rs I have reworked my multiplayer game Elite Assault and it's ready for beta testing.Beta testers needed!

Features
New "Castle Map"
FPSC IP integration
In game working stereo's and cd pickups
Dynamic faux mirror
"Exclusive" Sig Sauer 552 gun
Custom skybox,hud,menu
adjustable dynamic lighting
in-game chat

DOWNLOAD
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b08db8b/n/EliteLauncher_zip
I hope the community will help out by testing my game, your comments, suggestions, concerns are appreciated. I know it can be difficult to find MP games with someone there! Lol. I will try to be on as much as possible, and I am seeding outside the FPSC community to try and get more players.

I also have created a website for the game and hope you will check it out.(still under construction, but the basics are there.)
http://mpeliteassault.webs.com/

Note: There is no lighting in the level,just adjustable ambient. I have decided to do this for speed and shader effects. Upcoming levels may contain lights.

Question: Can a player join once the game has started?
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2010 06:24
Your levels really need some basic lightmapping and light sources.

Quote: "There is no lighting in the level,just adjustable ambient. I have decided to do this for speed "

Lightmapping doesn't affect your game's speed.

Kravenwolf

wizardious
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2010 06:30 Edited at: 9th Mar 2010 08:10
Hey Kravenwolf
Everyone says that, but when I "turn the lights on" I lose about 10fps. Maybe it's my computer? Also, The shader effects I am using in my map are ruined by lights. Maybe next map where I don't have 400+ entities!Lol. (edit) Oh Lightmapping, LOL I read your post to fast, ya lightmapping will not slow the game down. It is a lot of work though, and I'm not to great at it, I have only tried it a couple of times.So much to do, so little time.
wizardious
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2010 03:44
I'm hosting a game tonight at 8-9 o'clock Pacific.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 12:50:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 12:50:21