Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] gennesis 3

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 21:36
ok so i made a map or two and decided to make a game with it heres some screens

never cry

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2010 16:06
Looks ok, but needs lighting. and I don't know anything about that game...

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things that I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
jimmydegriz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2010 21:17
yeah that was with the older v1.0 of fpscreator i got the update and now just need to add more photos and the like

never cry

Attachments

Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2010 12:52
good work!

www.syko-games.webs.com
jimmydegriz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2010 22:22
ok well heres the basic story:
you start off in the future. robots are now fully part of the army but humans are still in aswell. after a while the robots start going beserk one by one. soon all of them are self-aware. you get captured and have to fight your way out and to save the earth. however the robots are going to have to stop you before it's too late for them. at this point some of the robots are actualy on your side because of thier awareness. and thats all i got so far

never cry and have no fear
jimmydegriz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2010 22:23
is that enough off the plot for you???

Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2010 22:55
Quote: "
you start off in the future. robots are now fully part of the army but humans are still in aswell. after a while the robots start going beserk one by one. soon all of them are self-aware. you get captured and have to fight your way out and to save the earth. however the robots are going to have to stop you before it's too late for them. at this point some of the robots are actualy on your side because of thier awareness. and thats all i got so far"

You should definitely reworks that. Not to be mean, but I've heard that story so many times before that I only need to read "robots are now fully part of..." to know where it's going. I don't have any tips on how to make that better because it will still most likely be your generic "robot wars" game.

On to the screens: they look good, but need more lighting. You should also get some more segments other than stock. If you're only planning to make this in the forums, you'll need other stuff. If you release it as commercial, then you could be fine as the other gamers will never have seen that before.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=166194&b=25
RADS, X10 Game. Still in Development as of 3/25/10
jimmydegriz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2010 20:02 Edited at: 5th Apr 2010 20:03
i can see your pint on the plot but i'm going to make alterations on it. the screens were taken with the older version of fpsc as it was unupdated and now it's going better with more lights

Attachments

2 Rogues
Years of Service
User Offline
Your plot is really default and your levels are lightless. I can't run more than 2 players on my pc without it lagging up, so, I guess I won't be playing this game, oh, and, btw, you only need one post to say your plot and "is that enough off the plot for you???"
jimmydegriz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2010 15:45 Edited at: 7th Apr 2010 15:47
sorry about that (didn't notice the edit button at the time) trying to add more and more into this plot though so that the game idea can expand and become better. plus in the new photo with the multi-shot there is newer entities, segments and decals

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 14:07:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 14:07:10