Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / CodeBase is now live

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2003 17:15 Edited at: 14th Sep 2003 17:27
Hi all,

The CodeBase is now open for testing, use and abuse. It's a final build so please don't post rubbish into it For those who don't really understand what it does you can basically post your DB/DBP source code online for others to benefit from and you can search what other people have submitted. You can upload file attachments, screen shots and thumb nails. Profile options mean you can personalise your codebase entries with your own banner, web site, biography, etc.

View the current code here:

http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=codebase_list

Or click the CodeBase icon on the top nav bar (the far left one) to add your own code to share.

If you find a bug please report it in this thread. Same goes for suggestions and "would like to haves".

Cheers,

Rich

The sky above the port was the colour of television, tuned to a dead channel.
Your brain's just like any other appliance: it works better if you plug it in...
ChipOne
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2003 19:20
hey rich...

just a thought, but it would be nice to go to the live codebase when you click on the icon, then have a link off that page to add your own entries.

doing that would give it much more visibility. i think that, especially new people coming to the site, the codebase will be missed altogether by many. i'm on a 17" monitor at 1024x768 and the link to the live codebase isn't in the 'hot' area of the codebase page when it opens.

cheers.

-= i only do what my rice krispies tell me to do =-

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 12:56:55
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 12:56:55