Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Menu Image not Loading

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok i got this code from TDK's tutorial and for my 1st menu it works fine but not for my second menu,
I've tried running this code on it's own, incase there was something else in my program not working, but again it still won't work.
The GameMButton1.png and GameMButton2.png are not displaying when the mouse hovers over the specified area

FPS Creator Updated 116,Vista 32Bit UpTo Date, nVidea 8500 1Gig Graphics Card, 4 Gig DDR2 Ram, Intel Duel Core 3GHZ CPU
Krilik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2010 02:53
You don't need to put a Sync in your subroutine unless you have a loop.

And the Wait Key command is what is preventing the images from displaying how you want when you hover over the area with your mouse. The problem is the program first executes with your mouse not over the area, so it runs through the subroutine with the mouse values not equal to the values you check so it doesn't display the images. But it then it waits for you to press a key on the keyboard. So even if you move your mouse over the correct area it won't matter because nothing in your program is being executed again until you press a key. Just remove the Wait Key command from your subroutine and it works fine.
tonycrew
Years of Service
User Offline
Thankyou for your help and your explanation, it's works exaclty as you said.

FPS Creator Updated 116,Vista 32Bit UpTo Date, nVidea 8500 1Gig Graphics Card, 4 Gig DDR2 Ram, Intel Duel Core 3GHZ CPU

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 16:28:28
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 16:28:28