Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Help import export which x quad or 3dw

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2010 16:59
Help please,I need to understand work flow and import export,I am trying to create terrain in either Vue infinite or(preferably)terragen.Also the skyboxes or dynamic sky.Then using maya 2010 and poser create character and buildings ect.I would like to then build game with said items, but lack knowledge in dark basic, c++ ect.I have looked at both the x quad(not much info on it out there) and 3dw.Like the concept of Build , drag and drop like the fps creator or x quad.But what file formats will be recognized and import correctly and How... and with which program,xquad or 3dw.I have to work with,Maya 2010,vue 7 infinite,terragen,poser 8,daz studio,Dark Basic Pro Bonanza pack(dark ai,dark matter,extends ect.) Fsp creator.I am stocked to get going just am lost on how with minimal coding experience.
All help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Realitegraphics

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 16:26:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 16:26:29