Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Yet Another Horror Game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2010 06:36 Edited at: 24th Mar 2010 20:02
I have been working with this idea for quite sometime and have now just gotten around to getting really serious about it. The ending is meant to be the way it is.

It is the late 1945 and I have come back from war after being gone for almost 3 years. My girlfriend broke up with me and my parents died in a car accident so I really do not have no one to go home to. I was on my way to see my friend from school when something changed. The world became dark and my head was hurting. I pulled off to the side of the road quickly only to notice that the radiator was over heating on top of my headache. The sweet smell of the steam was more then I could bear and it made my head hurt even worse.

I woke to a young boy poking my with a stick in the side of my ribs. I cursed the little prick and asked him what the hell was his problem. I don't know what came over me but I kicked the little idiots's feet right out from under him, I heard his skull crack on a large rock. Although my vision was blurry I could see the blood running down the rock and into the uncut green grass.

I slowly crawled over to him and checked to see if he was breathing, I could not feel his chest rising, nor could I feel any air coming from his mouth....... What have I done? I didn't mean to hurt him, I just wanted my head to quit hurting. The kid didn't help by poking me with that stick, SCREW IT! Served the kid right, I bet he won't be poking anyone anymore with anyth........

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Hador
User Banned
Posted: 24th Mar 2010 13:05
sounds cool, but I don't think that you are allowewd to kill children in games. The screen is pretty good.

[link]devboxportal.co.cc[/link]
leebo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2010 15:39
Some more screens, was tired last night and only posted one screen

Into The Hallways

Let's Kick Some Butt

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2010 19:57
It looks ok. However, I suggest you edit the curses from the story. While you can keep a copy of the story with it as a downloadable extra (with a language warning) you can't post that kind of language on the forum. You also can't censor it out. Just a heads up.
Shadowtroid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2010 23:40
Another suggestion: Don't use white light. It's boring an unimaginative.

Most lights are more of a yellowish anyway...Try that.

Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 00:11
Quote: "but I don't think that you are allowewd to kill children in games"

No, you can. It'd probably be rated AO or something. (if he got ESRB to rate it). But he could. MW2 for example, in No Russian, there's a huge massacre. They could put that in. I think that's more disturbing than a kid getting killed. But anyways he fine.

As to the screens they look pretty good! Pump out some more, I'd play this game so far!

Quote: "Don't use white light. It's boring an unimaginative"

I agree, try an off-white(or a yellowish white).

"Why does everyone quote ButterFingers for their sig?"-Inspire
Hador
User Banned
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 12:58
maybe you can't kill infants. pretty good job other than white lighting.

[link]devboxportal.co.cc[/link]
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2010 01:15
Quote: "maybe you can't kill infants"

No, you can put anything in. You could just get a lot of flak. And you could put a warning, or a rating system you made, or TIGRS rating. As long as you have that you can do anything.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=166194&b=25
RADS, X10 Game. Still in Development as of 3/25/10
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Like GTA

"Feel free in a world of madness,be the bright spot"
-Bloody James

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 08:23:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 08:23:33