Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] "Serial Justice" WIP with Police car models, ambulance, fire engine, swat truck etc. 18+

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 02:10
This game is about a serial killer who was originally in jail due to drug dealing and importing coke and heroin in from Columbia to the United States. He got caught and has never figured out how he was caught as he was always very careful about how he does business and the people he chooses to do business with. Paranoid and filled with rage, 15 years later when hes released, he wants to seek revenge on the people he thinks ratted him out to the cops. He embarks on a killing spree throughout New York City, killing former employees in his drugs ring who worked for him, girls he just to go out with, prostitutes, anyone he thought may have breathed a word about him to anyone that got him arrested. He thinks there is no pain greater than death in return for 15 of his years rotting away in a cell with no one to visit him or to console in to get him through the hell. The only mistake is that the killer leaves little clues behind as to who he is and murder by murder, piece by piece, you must figure out who he is.

My friend Brian J O'Neal is helping make all the custom models you see in the game and hes doing an amazing job. Brian may be selling these models if anyone would like anything they see in the game contact me for details. So far for this game the media he has created, is not all in the game we have an armoured SWAT truck, police car, fire engine, 2 normal cars, an ambulance and hopefully plenty more to come If your interested in buying any of these in a pack let me know and he will set it up for you to purchase them.

See the video start of first level here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWNVzqJ4TMY

Keep up to date with whats happening with the game at http://www.techville.co.uk and when its realised it will probably be free no doubt. Time will tell though Hope you like the vid any comments or ideas let us know. The vid is a bit dark but in the actual game it is a lot lighter than that so you can see everything with no bother.

Thanks, Hazzman

Hear no evil, see no evil
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 02:17
put some screenies, man. the video hasn't yet processed.

charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 08:24
Looks great but should I suggest using X9? Now you have all the shaders and you can make it look as good as in X10.You should increase lightrange of streetlamps

A.K.A djmaster
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2010 17:13
W.I.P evidence

SCREEN SHOTS are required for all posts you make in this board. If you've got a demo of a game then great, post a screenie of it, and maybe even a download. Otherwise, you're not really at the stage where you can call it a Work In Progress.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 05:07:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 05:07:50