Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] Take Cover: It begins

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2010 21:21 Edited at: 28th Mar 2010 12:06

This is my first project, so i may not be as good as everyone else.

Story: At the year 2012 A man called Daniel Earels had discoverd a new type of Fossil fuel, He found it at an ancient Egyption tomb.
He named the new fossil fuel GioEnergy.
GioEnergy had caused alot of problems, It released a deadly gas in the air which caused global warming to rapidly increase. This has made sea levels rise and has caused alot more storms and hurricanes.
It is your job to go to the "GioEnergy Tomb" and destroy The fossile fuels, But be careful Daniel Earels now has his own army to protect his fossil fuels Incase of "pirates"

Developers:
Xaden

I am looking for people to help me make levels and to create me a hud (Since i am terrible at creating graphics)

Screenshots:

Levels:

Completed:

Working on:

Not started:

Level 1 -
Level 2 -
Level 3 -
Level 4 -
Level 5 -
charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2010 23:45
The levels look great.The design is nice but you should really use lights A small tip: Dont use lights with big lightranges.Try ranges like 100,150,200 and make the colour of the light a bit orange/grayish. It will really make your levels look a lot better.

A.K.A djmaster
Xaden
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2010 11:52
Okay will do thanks!
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2010 12:33
And don't use too much dynamic entities, becouse it will cause lag and look bad, and it will be a major problem in outdoor levels, if this will have any.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things that I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 13:21:17
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 13:21:17