Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [x9] Zenionix [Project Blue Mod]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2010 13:19 Edited at: 2nd Apr 2010 13:05
Story:
347 years after apocalypce.The Third World War was finished long ago.Nuclear weapon strongly changed our planet.Human civilization was almost completely destroyed.On a planet ruled by all sorts of mutants generated by development of military scientists.You play as Rayo,resident bunker 703.On was born and grew up in this-very bunker.Dream of his life - to leave the shelter and go in search of other survivors.On turn on this idea as a child, after his grandfather told him the story of how he went about an expedition to northern lands.I guy is not embarrassed by the fact that 10 people have returned three of them, and then after that nobody dared to go to there.At the last Rayo is the opportune moment ...
Screenshots:

Sorry for my English
charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2010 17:13
The story sounds simmilar like Fallout.The level design is ok but place lights.

A.K.A djmaster
FSX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2010 18:48
Lights will be soon.

Sorry for my English
AbdulAhad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2010 06:01
Where did you get the building model in pic 4?

Abdul Ahad
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2010 08:00 Edited at: 2nd Apr 2010 16:18
REMOVED
that was an illegal page of FPSC media, wich had FPSCreator,Model packs, i saw the thread of Bigsnake reporting it,so are you a pirate?

"Feel free in a world of madness,be the bright spot"
-Bloody James
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2010 09:44
C'mon, you can't jusde one becouse he has stuff that you are able to pirate on some site. And Bloody James, you chould propably edit out that link, cause you are not allowed post such links here.

Quote: "Where did you get the building model in pic 4?"

Abdul, I must say this, but always when I see you commenting on some game, you only ask for models or hexcodes or something else, and you don't comment on the game at all.

But the level design looks ok, a bit bland at some places, but it's good, and yes, lighting would do a big favor for this game. I hope you keep this up, cause I'd like to see where this goes, and definetly hope you are not a pirate.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things that I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
FSX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2010 11:33 Edited at: 2nd Apr 2010 16:19
Quote: "REMOVED
that was an illegal page of FPSC media, wich had FPSCreator,Model packs, i saw the thread of Bigsnake reporting it,so are you a pirate?"

No,no.I'm not a pirat.It's only screenshots from this site,because I haven't game site.But game site will be soon.
Quote: "Where did you get the building model in pic 4?"

I don't remember.It seems from fps-files.com

Sorry for my English
Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "No,no.I'm not a pirat."

Then where did you get Project Blue?

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
true and in that site they had it up i remember from a chat i had with Bigsnake

-Bloody James
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2010 01:14
Quote: "Then where did you get Project Blue?"

Outsch!

Well, regardless to these incidents: You should really use lights and fill up the empty space. That looks like thrown together in 5 minutes to me.

If its your first game: it isnt that bad! Just try to use models that fit together and don' t create such huge empty fields.

-Wolf

God Helps the Beast in Me!
Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "true and in that site they had it up i remember from a chat i had with Bigsnake"

Could you possibly send me an email containing the link to this site so I can do some investigating?

Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2010 02:57 Edited at: 3rd Apr 2010 06:28
This isnt looking good for you (not the game, the PB thing) maybe he's using project green but put project blue and dosent understand... unlikly though

anyway it needs lights but im happy to see my own media in a WIP

da2020
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2010 05:39
wow the level design looks impressive you just need to add lighting's
Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "maybe he's using project green but put project blue and dosent understand... unlikly though"

Last night his pictures said "Project Blue V1.8" in the bottom left corner, unfortunately by the time I told Keith he swapped out his pictures and put that Z thing over the "Project Blue V1.8". So I don't have enough proof for Keith anymore :/ .

Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2010 07:36
Oh, I see...

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2010 11:53
Quote: "Last night his pictures said "Project Blue V1.8" in the bottom left corner, unfortunately by the time I told Keith he swapped out his pictures and put that Z thing over the "Project Blue V1.8". So I don't have enough proof for Keith anymore :/ ."

Yeah, I noticed that too... You could ask if he/she could post an unedited screenshot from the game, if he is innocent he would post the screenshot.

TerrorNation
Years of Service
User Offline
Maybe there's a TGC forum cache/history page which logs all posts and you can find out what was there before he changed it. The title is a big enough give away as it is.
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2010 15:15
What's with the sudden waves of scurvy dogs?? Glad I'm a ninja.

The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2010 16:14
uhm....doesn't it say "procet blue mod" in the threads title?

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
vortech
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2010 19:54
Yes, but he is maybe pirate who isn't bought he's project blue.
Marc Steene
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2010 20:15
Quote: "So I don't have enough proof for Keith anymore :/"

I find that a bit ridiculous. It's not as if you have an incentive to get the guy banned, especially if he is a legal owner of Project Blue. The Z is clearly there to cover up the Project Blue marking, and the title clearly states he is using project blue. If you say you saw the Project Blue watermark there before the Z was added, and the fact Project Blue is in the title and he is not a legal owner, then surely it only makes sense he is a pirate and should be banned.

[b]FPSC MIGRATION: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=142497&b=21
vortech
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2010 20:26
But maybe he isn't bought that. Hockeykid knows all owners.
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Still.. if more than 2 users saw that... Ban him.. and maybe Hockeykid... Sue him!!!
no.. but just ban the freaking pirate

-Bloody James
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
also...

Russia is the language of the Site (pirate one i was talking)

-Bloody James
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2010 03:18
Quote: "I find that a bit ridiculous."

It's not ridiculous at all. I have to set a standard, when it comes to dealing out appropriate punishments for piracy here (among other infractions). In order to do that; I have to have certain criteria in place, in order to do so. Unless I (or another Mod) has actual evidence of an infraction; I can take no action...other than to keep an eye on that person. Otherwise; you'll have a virtual "Salem Witch Hunt" going on, where the slightest accusation can get you banned....with little to no proof to back it up.

-Keith
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I think I might have an answer for the project blue. I found that like most countries don't have the same copyright laws as most of us do. I did some checking on this and found some very interesting stuff. I have emailed Hockeykid and Keith on this with proof of the deception. I hope this will stop all of you with your little "witch hunt" as Keith put it. But as they say in Russia " Vodaka makes everything better. "

Quote: "Russia is the language of the Site"
You are right.

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2010 08:47 Edited at: 4th Apr 2010 08:48
That's a shame cause I saw the text in the corner too. And it seems he/she hasn't commented for some time. Let's wait for that and see what he/she haas to say about all this.

And if he/she pirated PB, then it might be possible he pirated something else too, like official model pakcs. Just a thought.

Marc Steene
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2010 09:52
Quote: "with little to no proof to back it up."

I'm guessing hockeykid knows that FSX is not a legal owner of Project Blue, otherwise the accusation would not have been made in the first place. Surely a list of purchasers would be proof enough? As the title states, he is clearly using Project Blue, and if he did not purchase it then he must have pirated it. Besides the title, two users saw the Project Blue stamp (not just any 2, but the owner of Project Blue). As most of us know by now, Project Blue was leaked (and resulted in TheK being banned), so we know the mod is somewhere out there on the blackmarket. Besides, the user only joined 1 day after he started this thread which to me seems hardly enough time to research, find out about, and purchase Project Blue.

Of course, those are just my thoughts but I'll stop posting about this now, as ultimatley it is up to KeithC to make a decision.

Quote: "And if he/she pirated PB, then it might be possible he pirated something else too, like official model pakcs"

Exactly. I'm not sure if mods have the ability to check out order history, but it might be worth contacting an admin to ensure the model packs he is using are legal.

[b]FPSC MIGRATION: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=142497&b=21
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2010 11:58
Quote: "Maybe there's a TGC forum cache/history page which logs all posts and you can find out what was there before he changed it"

Yes we can check all edits... but all the original screenshot links are all dead now...

Your signature has been [mod edited] :-p
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2010 18:54
Quote: "Surely a list of purchasers would be proof enough?"

Which is useless, without actual proof of use. As I said before; I can't take "Billy and Mike's" word that the images showed use of PB originally. That sets a dangerous precedent. I will check my email.

-Keith
LoneWolf007
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2010 17:44
It makes me mad that some people pirate things while others actually buy it. What's happening to the world?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 23:21:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 23:21:50