Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / [LOCKED] beginner needs help with game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Look, I bought the DarkBASIC Pro just so I can create a video game world where I'm like Agent Smith running around GTA-style sandbox game, running things and causing computer havoc on the civilians. He will be this Agent Smith/ Sid 6.7 dude with super AI and fighting skills.

Now, what do I have to type in to get this to happen?
If you can help, then just picture the game I'm talking about, create the BASIC code and respond so I can copy and paste. Then I start playing.

Thanks
Gingerkid Jack
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2010 10:03
This thread made me laugh. Alot. Are you really serious about this because if you are, prepare to be flamed.

Gingerkid Jack - Aspiring Game Designer\3d Modeler
Kieran
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2010 14:52
I highly suggest you learn DarkBASIC yourself because copying and pasting code will get you nowhere. And just so you know, nobody here is going to give you the code you need, because it would take a year or so to write.
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2010 04:04 Edited at: 8th Apr 2010 04:05
Now see here! I bought DB Pro to make a time machine. This surely is possible? Send me the code so I can go time travel at my leisure, go spank Marilyn Monroe's ass, and maybe get lucky.
I CHALLENGE you to make me this code. If you do I will be forever grateful and will tell you tales of my exploits. I am sure you can knock this together in an hour or so, here's hoping!

http://s6.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=103081
Cairnzy
Years of Service
User Offline
lmgdao!!! haaaaaaa! man if you learned how to program you would greatly appreciate the fact that you can even get to play Matrix the retail game! Do you know how long the code would be for Matrix Reloaded?!?!?!?!? And you want someone to post a code for you that requires possibly the same codes as Matrix Reloaded? Are you Crazzzyy! I may me new to programming but by god iv learned alot and greatly appreciate the fact i can even play Call of Duty, that code must be HUUUGGEEE!!!!!!! I bet it took years to make! Now you should bow down to Infinity Ward and beg for forgiveness!!

Peace Out!
Scott John Mansfield-Cairns
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2010 20:06
Ho hum... click!

TDK

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 16:29:38
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 16:29:38