Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / The Crimson Silence - Anthology Pack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2010 14:03
1944, the Second World War is drawing to an end, the Germans understand that their
defeat is inevitable. Only option to win a war is to create a secret weapon.

The Germans established a secret bunker on a desert island somewhere not far from the UK.
The best scientists are carrying their dark and cruel experiments
there to create a weapon that no one could stop.

The weapons were almost ready, but the lack of resources and time didn't let them
finish. Five years later the island was devastated.

The island was abandoned, tunnels, bunkers and labs destroyed, plans stollen, but
research continued. The U.S. government has an interest in the plans of the Nazis and
during "The Cold War" object was restored. Directly beneath the top-secret prison.

It seemed that everything goes according to plan...
Untill...

1999, new prisoners were brought to jail. Soon after this communications disappeared.
Something went wrong, but the object is too secret
that would be investigated fully.

Suspected riot among the prisoners, the United Kingdom sends SAS on a secret mission
to attack the prison and the neutralization activity of the enemy.

Controls
==========
W - Forward
S - back
A - right
D - left
Q - Lean Left
E - Lean right
Spacebar - jump
Ctrl - Crouch
Shift - run
Enter - use
The first mouse button - fire
The second mouse button - to lift/ Zoom
Mouse wheel - change weapon / optics rotate
1 ... 9 - change weapons
0 - Holster
R - reload
T - To lift
Tab - switch FPS counter
</> - Switch illumination
==================
Tips
==================
This game may seem very difficult, so to finish this game, it is recommended to use these tips:
1.Kill zombies with an axe or simply bypass them.
2.Kill powerful enemies, such as super-soldiers, with shotgun and finish them off with an axe.
3.Lean is your best friend, if enemies do not see you, and would not shoot.
4.Shoot on explosive barrels if enemies are near them, if not, then lift the barrel and throw it on the enemy.
5.Be in the shelter, especially against snipers, pick up everything that you can carry and use as a shield.
6.Don't waste ammunition, use an axe when possible.
7.Improve accuracy, if the weapon has a zoom mode, increase zoom in full-scale.
8.You needed six boxes to built a stairs, use whatever you can find to build a ladder.
9.You can not pick up heavy objects, as full barrels, large boxes, etc., but you can push them.
10.Fully search levels on vital items such as ammunition and medical systems.
If you follow these tips, you can survive.

Dirrect torrent download link: http://www.tfile.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=304809

Screenshots:

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjrB43R1zfU

Homepage: http://fpscreator.rx22.ru/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2010 19:57
Quote: "That's a load of bullcrap.

Not all torrents are illegal. I'm willing to bet 1% of all torrents have viruses.
"

Hmm...both of the posts I've gotten directed towards me from you are flaming me. Calm down man. I never use torrents because my friend got his computer completely screwed. The file had 10,000 infections and he instantly got a bluescreen. Most torrents are illegal. Most torrents have viruses. You really need to calm down.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=166194&b=25
RADS, X10 Game. Still in Development as of 4/6/10
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Aaagreen is a repected forum member. I have to agree that your reaction to his game was a bit nonsence. Has he just made his game as torrent, wich is TOTTALLY legal, as that was the whole idea about the ability of torrents, faster kinda "P2P" downloading.

The Master Dinasty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2010 20:23
Quote: "Aaagreen is a repected forum member. I have to agree that your reaction to his game was a bit nonsence. Has he just made his game as torrent, wich is TOTTALLY legal, as that was the whole idea about the ability of torrents, faster kinda "P2P" downloading."

I agree, don`t become. Using the torrent method is the fastest (depending on the seeder) and is what i would consider sharing betas or certain large elements with a group of people the most effective and best way.

Back to topic:

Well i like the game idea in general, but would they really consider making their final weapon near the UK? Which at point and time was crucial to save every man possible? And about the pictures i have seen that you have used lighting, good but can be better. And setting the ambiance to around 10-0 Would be a good change, I imagine it was dark and very scary environment. Secondly you need more entities, you have some but not enough more rubble is the way to go and trash is always effective.

About that it being a torrent, no i wouldn't download it because its a torrent. Maybe a regular uploading place?

-Massap2

We are the magnificent Masters, builders of pyramids.
Deltayo
Years of Service
User Offline
I used torrents to download patches for CoD: WaW, because it took way to long to just download it from the main site. Torrents are completely legal things, it is just the fact that people abuse it which gives it a reputation as something illegal.

As for the game.
It looks nice, the lighting is decent but is not the best I've seen. From the trailer, I can see that you need some more detail in your rooms. The trailer was good, but it could have been cut shorter for it is easy to lose interest. All in all, it is good but can still use some more work.
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2010 22:11
Quote: "Aaagreen is a repected forum member"

Okay. I personally haven't seen many legal(or virus-free) torrents, but sure.

Anyways, the game looks good. Some of the lighting shows seams in the segments. (I watched the trailer) But like the Master Dinasty, I won't download from a torrent.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=166194&b=25
RADS, X10 Game. Still in Development as of 4/6/10
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2010 17:58
The arcitechture looks good, but you could populate the scenes a bit. The ambience works for me, it's quite nice there, but try lowering it, if it doesen't work, then put it back to normal.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things that I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
AbdulAhad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2010 18:13
I have to agree with Metal Devil. Turn down the ambience and don't use PURE white or red light hexcode. Play around with the light colour editor.

Apart from that nice level design.

Abdul Ahad
Mario88
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2010 13:01
I don't get it people? What's wrong with torrents for you, don't you downloading games and movies from torrent web-sites? WTF? Tfile.ru is virus-free web-site like all the others, game size is 1.60 GB, where I suppose to upload it? F*****g FileFront or Papidshare? Are you NUTS?
If you don't want, don't download, it's your loss.

Yeah, I agree with lightning and all the other stuff in game kinda sucks, if you making games with FPS Creator, then you know why. Framerate gets F****d-up after entity counter gets over 500, levels in my game isn't small, so they are kinda bare, it's all about the framerate.

The story is a twist, not actuall hisrtory facts, I don't remmember Nazy's ever was creating a "super-weapon" or something like that, and why the UK? Because you got SAS troops shooting your ass all the way in game, and because UK let the Nazy's to built secret bunker on one of island near by, why... Because the UK was evil too, wtf, peolpe?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 06:43:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 06:43:21