Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Im looking for a Mentor

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey all i was wondering if anyone here would be interested in taking me on as there apprentice? I know that if i found a mentor i would learn alot lot more! What im looking for is a willing mentor to give me certain tasks, explain how i would do these tasks, help me understand certain codes i get stuck with, and help me complete these tasks if i get stuck. And obviously help to keep my spirits up when im feeling down, and kick my butt in the right direction, I am very dedicated and want to learn so bad so dont worry about me dropping out or anything because there is no chance i will give up!

Please if anyone is interested, it would mean so so much to me and i would be honored to be your apprentice and i would credit you in all my projects in the future!

Thank You So Much
SJMC
Indicium
Years of Service
User Offline
Sure, if you want you can add me on msn, I guess I could help you with most problems add me on msn, if you think you can cope with the colorful display names and stuff

Rawwrr. Sig Fail.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 16:37:44
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 16:37:44