Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Fullscreen Shader Help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have been wanting to get some good graphics in my games, but I have been having a problem with fullscreen shaders. Here is my code:

The problem is, I want to run my game in fullscreen (1920 x 1080) but when I de-comment the lines "set display mode 1920,1080,32,1" and "set window off", it is just a black screen. does anyone know why this happens, and how to fix it?

I can't think of a signature.
luskos
Years of Service
User Offline
Try this magic undocumented command : "reload display pointer", put it everytime you make resolution changes.In your case:

I`ve got problems with same shader once and so i credit Green Gandalf about this because originaly he told me about this one.You`ll often get help by him as everybody does when comes to shaders, he`s like guru here i think

Where there is a will, there is a way.
I often edit my posts, that`s who i am
The13thlego
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you!
There is still one problem, though. when I did this, it worked (I mean, stuff showed up on the screen), but there was the same image rendered on the full screen, being rendered in a smaller view in the bottom-right corner of the window.

I can't think of a signature.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 16:29:36
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 16:29:36