Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / 'Forever I'll be Here' Original

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2010 06:11 Edited at: 24th Apr 2010 06:16
Hello all. I was taking a little break from the forums here for no real reason in particular other than family and band issues.. however I'm going to try to once again be a regular here on the Music and SFX board and to kick things on, here is just a little, sort of repetitive I'll say that right now, orchestration made for a picture that I saw somewhere on the web. It inspired me to write a little something in a couple hours.

Comments/Criticism much appreciated

"To lead, you must first die in your mind. Let go of life, and embrace it!!!"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Agent Joe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2010 17:58 Edited at: 27th Apr 2010 18:00
The percussion part is a little too repetitive... but I like the Instrumentation. Good job.

Try things that you normally wouldn't... you might find the answer.
da power pwnerer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2010 22:45
Thanks a bunch Yeah the song is kinda repetitive in general but aah well

"To lead, you must first die in your mind. Let go of life, and embrace it!!!"
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2010 11:05
Nice sound. I can agree on the repetitive part. I would also have enjoyed a more melodical part; maybe a flute lead with a decrease in the timpani and strings hardness would fit well?
Others than that it has a great progression and instrumentation; good mixing work as well

Oh, and welcome back. I find I'm not around here as much as before either; should really try to fix that.

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
The percussion is at full-on-action mode all the way through the song, sometimes it goes down a little but i felt it was a little too much, the song needed the quiet part, where maybe you have fewer instruments playing.

Other than that the song is good, but i think it could go from being good to great if you fix the percussion thing

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 07:20:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 07:20:06