Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Program Assistance

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i have very little experience on basic but my friends need a all in one program for the software i use to mod games but have no basis to start on i have an example of this type of program as a attachment.

If God Made us all perfect in his eye's why not make us perfect in everyone else's

Attachments

Login to view attachments
roswell1329
Years of Service
User Offline
I took a look at some online screenshots for the program you included, "Halo 3 Toy Box", and I believe you might find trying to code something like if you only have a little experience extremely difficult and frustrating. If you're interested in creating your own games with DarkBasic Classic or Professional, you might try starting with a much simpler project and build on that. If you're interested in creating mods for other games that already exist, you're probably better off using the tools already available for those games.
seperoph
Years of Service
User Offline
Thats what i am trying to do i just want to make a program that has them all and is able to run them by a click of a button. i am not trying to make a program that does the mods just one that runs the modding programs one that makes them would have to be done in c++ i all ready know that.

If God Made us all perfect in his eye's why not make us perfect in everyone else's
seperoph
Years of Service
User Offline
If you have a program in mind in the forums please post a link for me to base off of because that would help but i have looked and cant find. but search crashed every time tried something.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 16:34:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 16:34:03