Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / need help with something REALLY quick test at 8 and I need help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
• Get user input: This function must accept an array and the size of the array as parameters, prompt the user to
enter in 10 values, and then store the input values into the array.
• Calculate average of values: This function must accept an array and the size of the array as parameters,
calculate the average value of the array, and return the average value calculated to the calling function through
a reference parameter.
• Print the average value: This function must accept the average value of the array as a parameter, print a label
like “The average value in the array is: “, and then print the average value in the array to screen.
• Find the largest value in the array: This function must accept an array and the size of the array as parameters,
determine the largest value in the array, and return the largest value to the calling function through a reference
parameter.
• Print the largest value: This function must accept the largest value of the array as a parameter, print a label like
“The largest value in the array is: “, and then print the largest value in the array to screen.
• Find the smallest value in the array: This function must accept an array and the size of the array as parameters,
determine the smallest value in the array, and return the smallest value to the calling function through a
reference parameter.
• Print the smallest value: This function must accept the smallest value of the array as a parameter, print a label
like “The smallest value in the array is: “, and then print the smallest value in the array to screen.
• Search for a value in the array: This function must accept an array and the size of the array as parameters,
prompt the user to enter a value, store the value in a memory location, and search the array to see if the user’s
input value occurs in the array. *NOTE*: Generally, you would not search AND print in a function (function’s
should do one or the other) but, for this program, if you find the value in the array print “Value found!” if not
print “Value not found!”
• Pause the screen: This function must prompt the user to press any key and wait until a key is pressed.
• Clear the screen: This function must clear the screen.
• Print menu of options: This function must print the menu of options, get the user’s input, and return it back to
the calling function through a reference parameter.

someone please help me on understanding this
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2010 16:04
I think that the first piece of help you need is to know that we aren't going to do your homework for you.

haliop
User Banned
Posted: 28th Apr 2010 17:03 Edited at: 28th Apr 2010 17:03
not quite right IanM
i do have a paypall acount
it will cost you 30 $ for all functions.

hehehe
thats just rude.

deliver your money to WeLikePotatos@Paypal.
lol
Hassan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2010 18:37
awesome post
awesome name
how about, concentrate more with your teacher next time?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-07 01:32:47
Your offset time is: 2024-07-07 01:32:47