Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Request: Just two models (Apollo rocket + launchpad)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2002 23:38
i'm not sure that any of that happened in 1962-76, infact pretty certain all of that was the past 10years hehee...
Besides ment to say Moon this happens when i'm doing several things at once, i write down what is going throu my head and someone will say something - BOOM!
Houston we have a problem! Hehee

It probably would have cost more to lie about it, but you ever see the tax bills that went into the space program then and how much goes in now?
From what i can gather the whole thing was just a moral booster for the US people to let them know "they're No.1" as they always like to think.
I mean think about it like this, Russia didn't bother with the moon instead they built a space station - but Russia did everything else ... so why no moon?
Sorry but the evidence from alot of the footage, which could easily be simulated in Max or alike - clearly shows the inconsistancy in the Moon missions.

Also a good wonder on why they haven't tried since, also is interesting to think - if the same side of the moon always faces us, how could the earth have risen in the fashion it did?

To me that seem physically impossible, we always see the same side of the moon - without moving the earth rose over the horizon... someone PLEASE explain this too me!?!

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
AlecM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2002 20:48
Why domnt you guys just make some POP3 email accounts on your server? thats what I use.

Goto http://www.shellshockede.com
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2002 00:58
erm what for?

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:32:38
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:32:38