Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I'm not exactly new, but...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I haven't a clue when it comes to using DarkBASIC... This is where you guys come in; I could really use a tutor while learning the basics. I'm not asking you to spend every waking moment with me, holding my hand, just a little help getting off the ground.

I've already got a primary project in mind and am fairly ready to start makin' progress. I just need that little "shove" to get me goin'. If anyone could spare their time, just use my contact info in my profile. Be SURE to E-Mail me, though. That way I'll be sure to see your attempt at communication.

Thanks a bunch!

Lytton Hall
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2003 17:26 Edited at: 19th Sep 2003 17:33
A suggestion...

break your project up into smaller pieces, get each little bit working, and build up to the big picture.

When you get stuck on the little bits, because they are only little, you'll probably find the help files answer most of your questions. Then try the numerous tutorials on the devlopment section, and also post your questions in this forum.

Good Luck!

Lybib85
Years of Service
User Offline
O.K., thanks! I'll give that method a try! I'll do anything once. (Except smoke weed. That's not good stuff. :p )

Lytton Hall

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 01:14:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 01:14:07