Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / any encouragement?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2010 06:21
Hey guys, im feeling a bit down about my programming, im finding it hard to learn, but i WANT to learn, as said im feeling a bit down (because of school, i made pure classes except math =( )
and would you guys think about posting some encouraging words, and/or showing me some games that are out there made by darkbasic pro, so i fell like im not wasting my time?
thanks

i WILL make pigs fly!
/ragequit
xxelixx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2010 08:51
It's always hard to learn something at first, but you'll stick with it if it is something you like to do.
Dia
Years of Service
User Offline
check out the program anouncements and WiP boards on this forum, they are full of examples of stuff that you can produce

This is not the Sig you are looking for....
luskos
Years of Service
User Offline
If you picked for a first project to make next SUPER DUPER MEGA OWNING MMORPG well..., you can be a bit down.

Don`t worry if your goals are in range of your skills you`ll learn eventually.

Where there is a will, there is a way.
I often edit my posts, that`s who i am
the angry programmer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2010 10:32
thanks all, yeah, i JUST got my internet back working 100% woot! i spend the last 2 hrs on TGCS getting points and now got some sweet tunes and guns, going to try and get gun working, and hopfully post a pic here!
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2010 15:25
You are not wasting your time, as long as you enjoy it and get something out of it then I should say your not wasting that time.

Here is a game I have been working on for some months as a side-project:
http://gameawards.se/competition_entries/458

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 18:25:37
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 18:25:37