Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2010 14:57 Edited at: 17th Jun 2010 10:02
This is more me and a friend of mine just learning how to use FPSC and have a bit of fun. This was an old computers assignment from last year that we decided to make into a full game.

The story is kinda nonexistent but basically,
The year is 2057 and the world has fallen to a corrupt leader into a time of darkness. Your father led a resistance but was assassinated by one of the leader's hired guns. Ten years pass and you, still full of revenge reunite the resistance. This is the story of the last days and the outcome of an all out attempt to defeat your father's murderer once and for all. But because of all the scientific advances, cloning and genetic research and such, your nemesis has created an endless army of soldiers. So this is it, an impossible battle against an unstoppable army.

This is chapter 2 where it is showing the few weeks leading up to the final confrontation. You are in hiding waiting for the order to attack out in the middle of nowhere in a shack by the forest and you find out that your position has been leaked out and clone soldiers have been sent out to find and neutralize you. The only escape is a system of caves that are in the forest.

It's kinda lame but it was just for fun, so bear with me.

Update 17/6/10

I've made an attempt to create an intro video for you guys and it's now up on youtube. I've decided to completely knock the levels down and rebuild from scratch because I just don't like how they're designed.
Here's the link
When I've got some levels rebuilt I'm going to re-update and in the works for my next update is a small demo.

Have a nice Day

I suppose that this is where I'm supposed to put some witty one liner. Well...sorry to disappoint.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2010 15:05
You really should read the stickies. You need an in-game screenshot to keep this thread alive.

Heimo Vesa ROCKS!!!!!
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2010 15:06
Screen looks good; but, as the rules stipulate...you need to post images in .jpg or .png for this thread to remain open. Most people do not want to download an image. You can also place the image in your post, via Image Shack, etc.

-Keith
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2010 15:08
That was fast action. The screen looks nice

Heimo Vesa ROCKS!!!!!
BeauPratten
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2010 15:09
Yeah sorry. My connection is REALLY slow at the moment and wouldn't let me upload properly. but it's fixed now.

Another screen

I suppose that this is where I'm supposed to put some witty one liner. Well...sorry to disappoint.

Attachments

BeauPratten
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2010 15:11
Quote: "That was fast action."

Yeah. as is said. my internet is being stupid and he posted that as i was editing the post.

Another screen. I'm not really happy with this one so it'll probably get changed HEAPS. Basically you jump into this hole thingy and follow a system of caves to escape being killed

Attachments

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2010 15:11
The screen looks very neat! I would change that cliff (unless you can go inside it) cause it looks very fake. Cosmic Prophets pack has alot of cliffs.

Heimo Vesa ROCKS!!!!!
BeauPratten
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2010 15:14
Thanks. I'll fix that up.

One more. This is one of the bad guy clones.(he's meant to be yellow)

Attachments

BeauPratten
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2010 10:03 Edited at: 17th Jun 2010 10:03
Update 17/6/10

I've made an attempt to create an intro video for you guys and it's now up on youtube. I've decided to completely knock the levels down and rebuild from scratch because I just don't like how they're designed.
Here's the link
When I've got some levels rebuilt I'm going to re-update and in the works for my next update is a small demo.

Have a nice Day

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 19:36:55
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 19:36:55