Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Help with loop.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2010 01:04 Edited at: 31st May 2010 03:00
Hi everyone! I'm sure you guys hate it when some person you've never seen here before jumps on and starts asking questions before even bothering to talk to you first, but I'm doing it anyway. *Laugh*

Let me introduce myself. My name is Todd. I'm a student at Edison State College going for a degree in computer programming, and my C++ class has me using Dark GDK. I love the kit, I find it extremely easy to use and it seems very efficient.

Unfortunately, it's not being so easy on me right now. I have had no major problems up until this point, but I'm working on a program which requires me to use a loop to scan every pixel in an image and swap the red and blue components. The best I can get is a big blue splash across the screen which, while it looks neat, is not the functionality I am looking for. *Laugh* Here's my code snippet, if anybody can figure out what I'm doing wrong, or give me a nudge in the right direction, I would be a very happy camper. Thank you in advance!

JTK
Years of Service
User Offline
Change your call to dbDot() like so:

Enjoy,

JTK

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-04 11:19:44
Your offset time is: 2024-07-04 11:19:44