Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / error message

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just downloaded DB pro. Every time I try to compile a program, I get an arror message saying that d3dx9-35.dll is missing from my computer. What does that mean and how can I fix it?
zeroSlave
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2010 20:26
Even though you may have directx 9.0c, you will need the latest release. I downloaded from the link below and it worked fine.

Try this: DirectX End-User Runtimes (August 2009)

Good luck!

My green thumb grew the tree my Trojan War horse was crafted from. With roses in our pockets we rally round the tombstones. Ashes to ashes, we all fall down.
newblenderbeer
Years of Service
User Offline
That worked but I've just got another problem. I get an error message saying "Upgrade 6.0 onwards requires the MD5.DLL in the compiler folder" whenever I try to open a file or compile anything. What's causing it?
zeroSlave
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2010 18:59
Sorry, didn't see a response! As far as the error for MD5.dll, I'm not sure. I have seen a couple threads around here that had to do with this though. Check this out. I'm assuming it has something to do with AVG.

Good Luck!

My green thumb grew the tree my Trojan War horse was crafted from. With roses in our pockets we rally round the tombstones. Ashes to ashes, we all fall down.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 18:30:44
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 18:30:44