Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Upgrade 6.0 onwards requires the MD5.DLL in the Compiler folder

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2010 04:51 Edited at: 4th Jun 2010 04:52
I have used DBpro for a long time, but one of this days, when i oppened it, it send me an error that said: Upgrade 6.0 onwards requires the MD5.DLL in the Compiler folder

I downloaded it again, and it said again: Upgrade 6.0 onwards requires the MD5.DLL in the Compiler folder. And also, it had a virus, a troyano. And... I downloaded it from this site... Idk if anyone have had this problem before, but if someone know what could i do, plz tell me.
Jaeg
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2010 05:47
Check here:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=170968&b=1

If you get mad and want to type something nasty about another person do this-Type what you want to say in the box then press ctrl-a and hit delete then type what you should say.
Teh Stone
Years of Service
User Offline
I had the md5 error and before I even downloaded anythin DBPro crashed and I couldn't open it for a while and when I did I got a Trojan horse
tomaszavenger
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay, this has been said before, but because this problem affected me, and it annoyed me, I will say this:

MD5.dll is not a virus in DB-Pro, but shares the name of other viruses linked to that particular name of a dll, due to MD5's name being synonymous with a cryptographic hashing function + compression algorithm.

Your anti-virus has likely moved MD5.dll to your virus-vault. Take it out, and make the file an exception. If your virus-vault was cleared and it is no longer there, you will need a reinstall.

Most likely, your anti-virus was AVG, where the most complaints have been had. Thankfully, AVG is a good anti-virus, but it does make some false positives. This is just one of them.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 18:29:16
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 18:29:16