Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Trouble loading program.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, I just got Dark Basic Pro a few days ago and there this one problem that keeps bugging me. After i'm finished writing a program or something, i'll hit F6 to load and start it and everything will work fine. Then I might make a change to the programs code and try to run it again but, nothing happens. There's no error message no nothing. I halve to copy the code, open up Dark Basic Pro again and then paste it in to get it to work. This happens everytime and is beggining to get annoying. PLEASE HELP!

RyanAVolpi
Zarok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2010 12:29 Edited at: 5th Jun 2010 12:30
Well firstly, if you want to run the program press F5, F6 is debug mode

Secondly, are you exiting the program first before running it again? Press ESC to do so.

http://darkbasicprogrammingworld.blogspot.com/

Byte < Kilobyte < Megabyte < Gigabyte < Terabyte < Petabyte < Exabyte < Zettabyte < Yottabyte(If only)
Ryan A Volpi
Years of Service
User Offline
Ya, I am exiting out of the proggram before running it again. I tried hitting F5 instead of F6 but i still have the same problem. Does anybody have any ideas?

RyanAVolpi
Zarok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2010 19:20
Odd, I really don't see what is causing it then =/ Sorry

http://darkbasicprogrammingworld.blogspot.com/

Byte < Kilobyte < Megabyte < Gigabyte < Terabyte < Petabyte < Exabyte < Zettabyte < Yottabyte(If only)
=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2010 23:40
Try using a different editor, like Codesurge

luskos
Years of Service
User Offline
Allways save dba and dbpro files of your project before you close dbpro and everytime you open it, do as project (dbpro file).Anything you add later in your code should work when you hit F5.

Also at opening of dbpro i prefer to allways close the untitled.dba file created at start before opening of my project because the editor compile the empty new dba file.

And if you think this can be too much work, you can consider on =PRoF= suggestion.

Where there is a will, there is a way.
I often edit my posts, that`s who i am
Ryan A Volpi
Years of Service
User Offline
Thaks, i'll try that.

RyanAVolpi

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 18:19:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 18:19:31