Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Net Send GUI

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2003 00:29
I think tahts wat you all it anyway.
It basically allows you to perform the net send command via nice friendly windows. Simply type the message in, specify the user in the drop down box. and click send. You can also choose to pause the net send so after it has been done it will keey the dos window open just incase there are any problems with your command i.e. the user didnt exist on the network etc..

here's the link if anyone is intersted

[href]http://darkdayssoftware.250free.com/downloads/Software/Net Rider/Net Rider.exe[/href]

Gimmie an email at any of these if you downloaded it.

danjav@aol.com
smgo_@hotmail.com
darkdayssoftware@yahoo.com
darkdayssoftware@hotmail.com

Tut the list goes on

>>TerraByte. Putting the Byte back into Terragramming<< Life is like a sheet sandwich you take a bigger piece everyday.
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2003 14:18
Lol, a front for Netsend was the first VB app I ever wrote.

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
ReD_eYe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2003 22:01
do you do it by writing the comand+target pc+message to a .bat then executing it? i did that the other day actually, though just using input to get the info

Terabyte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2003 16:32
indeed i did.

I got really bored waiting for a download to compleate so i decided i would write a quick application while i was waiting. Thought i'd male one to pee off my networked computer upstairs (and its user )

>>TerraByte. Putting the Byte back into Terragramming<< Life is like a sheet sandwich you take a bigger piece everyday.
Wik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2003 20:39
Quote: "do you do it by writing the comand+target pc+message to a .bat then executing it?"

you can just execute the net send prog in system32 w/the command line including the target pc + message without writing to anything.

The rock has rolled!
Terabyte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2003 22:01
Wik:
Yeah but on school PC's:
You cannot access system32 folder.
You cannot access the DOS Promt.
You can run BAT files.

In which case this GUI becomes usefull!

ReD_eYe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2003 22:19
i can acess the dos prompt at my school! i've made a .bat that sends 'hello' to every comp on the network, but my a I.T. teacher, a big fat scary italian(also my year head, so he has power 2 give after school detentions)would probably kill me. hope he doesn't program in db/use these forums

Terabyte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2003 01:58
yeah well... were all computer geniouses at our school and they dont want to take any chances

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 19:45:12
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 19:45:12