Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Download Question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just got my confirmation of purchase and the downloads are available. Will they always be available to download or is it a 1 time download or available for 30 days? Thanks in advance.

Gadget
Gadget
Years of Service
User Offline
Also I am dowloading all the files now and I purchased the promo bundle. Since I purchased DB pro do I need to install only the apps that say DB pro (ie dark ai - db pro) or do I need to install all of them include the ones that say GDK? Lastly, is there an order in which they should be installed or does db pro just have to be installed first? Thanks again.

Gadget
Derekioh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2010 08:21 Edited at: 26th Jun 2010 08:27
Now i can't say I know the answer to the first question, but you should install db pro first. Then install the expansion packs (ie dark ai) and such in whatever order, just make sure to update anything if it needs it (like dark physics has an update in which you replace the files it tells you to with new ones, after you install dark physics of course). lastly, unless you are gonna use dark GDK (a development kit for visual studio c++), don't install the GDK ones. hope that helps

BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2010 22:57
They will always be there for you to redownload as long as you keep your account. No time or download limits.

Derekioh is right, but install DarkBASIC Professional first AND be sure to update it to the latest version before doing anything else: http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=view_product&id=2000&page=upgrades. After that, order doesn't matter.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 18:21:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 18:21:11