My poor guys... If you really want me to prove it, then I will make your PROFANITY REMOVED, USER MODERATED
video. Please be patient, I'm looking for a Good recorder.
Let me explain some points :
Quote: "1. The planes are static (using static lightmaps)
2. Characters cannot move without a floor beneath them (an issue which has caused me many problems)
3. The smoke decal is there purely for effect only, decals cannot be attached to entities
4. The player is not attached to the plane - you are not using Project Blue or Fenix Mod, and likewise the plane is static, thus it cannot be moving.
5. If you really are using those plane guns, you must be dual-weilding them which is not possible without a mod(?)
6. Those aren't real muzzle flashes, it's the 'fireball front' sprite from Sprite Pack 1
1- The planes are using 2 textures, the first is the normal texture, and when it's shoot, the second texture appear (texture made with the help of lightmaps).
2- Make invisible segments is really easy, Download "Firma" and create your own segments easily.
3- "Decals cannot be attached to entities" Do you really think it?
4- We don't need Fenix Mod or Project Blue to make our own models/scripts/animations...
5- Like I have said, we have got problems to make the guns of the plane, so the player (idea) won't be in a Mustang, but in a big plane (with rotative turret).
6- Yes it is, we're using the Firefront as muzzleflash, so? Where's the problem? Any decals is too beautifull (or prove me).
Guys, FPS Creator is a small programm, you can change it.
You can make INCREDIBLE games with it (Beyond Life, Alpha Project are the best I have played), now, guys or kids without experience, please shut up. And let pros work.
You don't believe me? Right, so stop spamming or posting here. And wait for a demo.
If there would have something to say ... Oh no! Too lazy to speak...