Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / BBB GUI - Lock Toolbar

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys,

I've been using BBB GUI recently and I think its incredible Ive learnt how to use alot of the features, the one thing im stuck on is how to lock a tool bar. I have isolated the code required to create a tool bar in a window, I just cant find a way to lock it into the original DB Pro window... With the menus, it resizes the window when you apply them, I hope it is the same situation with tool bars. Any help would be appreciated

Heres my code for creating a toolbar currently. BBB GUI has no documentation or example of this being done so I have no idea where to go from here...

Fredyssun
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2010 21:24
Did you find a solution for this?
Because I want to know the same thing

It's not a bug it's a feature
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2010 21:58 Edited at: 8th Sep 2010 21:59
Ye, you use child windows. Add a button toolbar to a new window, then pin it as a child window to the main window in use. The advantage of this is that you can have as many child windows as you need

Think that should do it You need to create your own image file and adjust the code accordingly.

This code is ripped out of my trial and error project so some unused code has been remmed out and it just hasnt been removed permanently.

Fredyssun
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2010 16:27
ty now it works =)

It's not a bug it's a feature

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 18:14:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 18:14:51