Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / might know..

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I might know what's wrong. This guy (Magiknight Zero) says that it's because something in my code is making it read my images and sprite into 3d space instead of 2d, but I've looked at the code for a while and determined the area that it is in but still don't know what the problem is yet. I think it has to do with my sprite character, because when I was first testing him without a map the background was blue instead of black, and now with the maps the area that isn't covered is blue, so something having to do with my sprite character is telling DB to draw it all into 3d space. Anyone see anything I don't??
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2003 06:24
want to attach the image?
RebirthAnime
Years of Service
User Offline
lol..I don't know how from my computer onto here, but I don't have a site to load the image into..so..gimme your e-mail and I'll send it to ya
Toilet Freak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2003 07:47
make an account in

www.brinkster.com
or
www.freewebs.com

and upload a pic
then link it here...

DreamersScars-Toiletfreak-
If you need a animated chara go here... It isn't that great but it'll do as a tester model thingy http://users.tpg.com.au/users/cnkyk8k2/index.html
RebirthAnime
Years of Service
User Offline
well that's ok..I've decided I'm just going to rewrite my mapping engine so we'll see how that works out

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 01:08:22
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 01:08:22