Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Dark GDK [SC Collision] [->NoPlan :) ]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,

I have a Problem with the collision.
I want to make in a .x World a sliding Collision with SC.
My english is bad^^ I'm form Germany..
It was very nice when anyone can give me a Example Code.

Thanks
Kaichiro
Years of Service
User Offline
I haven't tried with a DirectX model, but I know Fulcrum Physics works for primitives. It's very easy to use and you can simply put invisible boxes where you want collision to be detected. It does more than just sliding collisions too, it does gravity and elevation control. There are tutorials within it with sample code and documentation.
Hope this helps
~Kai

Link:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=163701&b=22
_Pauli_
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2010 12:47
Hey, jemand aus 'Schland
Ist leider hier ein englisches forum also ist meine Antwort hier auch auf Englisch:

Check your SC folder, there should be a Samples folder with a SlidingDemo in it. If you have experience in DarkGDK it shouldn't be to hard to follow. I think for something basic as sliding collision you wouldn't need a full physics package as suggested above...

Now the plot thickens, the fps decreases, and the awesomeness goes through the roof.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-04 10:57:15
Your offset time is: 2024-07-04 10:57:15