Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Phy Get Rigid Body Exist()

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2010 08:10
Does anyone know whats the deal here?? Some Dark Phisics commands dont seem to work.
I need to check if a rigid body exists before i delete it but the function always returns 0... phy rotation commands dont seem to work too but thats another matter

HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2010 10:05
The command set should be working and I believe you updated to 1.05 or it would not be working, looking at the bit of code you posted, I can only guess that brickfader is at zero so it delete the object then is does not exist, this beginning done the first time it looks.

if whant to post the would code I can have a look and see what might be going on, media not needed.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
Giroware
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2010 02:16
Thanks Howdo. I have changed the code slightly to instead of checking id the rigid body id exists, it checks IF OBJECT EXIST() then at the end I have deleted rigid body(id) and delete object(id).

It seems to be working fine now...It may have been some elementry mistake i made but there is nothing in the manual that says to delete both together....
Cheers anyway

It's a dark business....A dark business indeed

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 19:15:28
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 19:15:28