Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Problems with DarkAI and DarkPhysics (Linking Error)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2010 20:36
Recently I bought the Dark Game Studio Bonanza, including DarkAI and DarkPhysics. I downloaded the DarkGDK versions and included the .h files in the Include folder and put the .lib files in the Lib folder (the main Lib folder as well as vs9 subfolder, just to be sure).

I put these below my #include <DarkGDK.h>

To start either of the two you have to give the start command, in case of DarkAI that would be AIStart();. However when trying to compile it I get a LNK2019 error... The number seems to differ sometimes. Same problem goes for DarkPhysics... Any idea what is going on?

Note: I am certain I put them in the correct folders, I copied them both to the x32 and x64 version of the folders, with no result...
action 9000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2010 01:41
Fixed, nevermind!

Post here if you have a similar problem, I'll talk ya through it.
Matty H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2010 16:20
It might be a good idea to post the solution anyway as people with the same issue may use the search feature in the future and come across this thread.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-04 09:24:51
Your offset time is: 2024-07-04 09:24:51