Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] [x9] 13th Days in the Hell

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
13th Days in the Hell:

Having killed innocent people during the Cold War, we aprisonan in a dungeon that you can not get out but you must try or die, but you are not alone ...

Pic's (1st Day):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZIB2R2KW

Demo:
Coming Soon...

Professional Level Designer
Zay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2010 11:18
*sigh*....really?....again?

Quote: "Thread Layout

REQUIRED:

1.) Name of Game; this can be substituted by a Title Graphic (the Game name must be in the graphic). The graphic should be reasonable in size.

2.) Developer name.

3.) Which FPSCreator you are using: must be in your thread's title as either [x9] or [x10].

4.) Storyline and/or description.

5.) No limit on screenshots in the initial post; but you MUST have at least one (in-game only; thumbnails are acceptable) in your INITIAL post. The mandatory image MUST be either viewable in the post itself, without having to click a link; or available by clicking on the attachment button. Screenshots should not exceed 800x600 pixels; no one wants to have to scroll to see your image. You may link to a larger image however.

OPTIONAL:

6.) Link(s) to additional images.

7.) Website and/or videos...must be click-able.

8.) Demo download link...must be click-able.

9.) Credits.

10.) Contact Info."

Contact me in Skype,name- nejcplan
mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2010 11:43
o please.... im getting sick of this

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.
Heroefol
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2010 12:22
I just dont understand why people can't read the rules before posting.. Well, everyone makes this mistake at least once. People dont have to quote the rules for you. Too kind . You must read them yourself.

Gencheff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2010 13:39
"Having killed innocent people during the Cold War" well now,this will be interesting...I thought innocent people die regardless of a time period.Why do I have the impression that the author thinks the Cold War is an actual war like WWII?!...
CNA Games
Years of Service
User Offline
I know that the cold war is not like WWII and war is not considered directly as such.

Professional Level Designer
Zay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2010 14:12
Because he does Gencheff

Contact me in Skype,name- nejcplan
Gencheff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2010 14:24
lol...I hope he fixes this topic.He's going to have a hard time making a game when he doesn't know anything historical(In this case).

I think he chose the Cold War because it sounds strong..the COLD WAR,gives power to the story lol...

/stops being an *******
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2010 15:48 Edited at: 19th Jul 2010 15:48
Quote: "Professional Level Designer"

What would that make me?

Anyway, screens doesnt look too bad, but really it looks like u just trowed everything into ur map, without thinking what each object its purpose is.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 19th Jul 2010 15:51
I was intrigued by the title, so I decided to check out your screen shots anyway. I think "13 Days in Hell" sounds better and might makes more sense, but after copying the link into my browser, finding that the pictures had to be downloaded, and then having to wait 44 seconds for the download (because I'm not a premium member) only to find out that the download was not available - I can't be sure if you're name is not better.

Brian.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 20:20:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 20:20:38